SYSTEMS COMMANDS (SYSCOMS)
Naval Systems Commands and their field activities are accountable for systems acquisition and supporting those systems in the operating forces.
There are a total of seven SYSCOMs:
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCOR)
Updated by Kristin Stiner, April 2023
Comments are closed.