PfM Logistics Combat Element Systems
The mission of Portfolio Manager (PfM) Logistics Combat Element Systems is to equip and sustain the Fleet Marine Force with Engineering, Supply, Maintenance, Ammunition and Tactical Wheeled Vehicle systems and solutions to enable lethality.
PfM LCES Lines of Effort
- PROGRAM MANAGER AMMUNITION supports all Marine Corps ground conventional ammunition, explosives and related items throughout their entire lifecycle. PM Ammunition provides the following for Marine Corps ammunition on a global scale:
- operational logistics
- supply chain and distribution management
- maintenance and strategic prepositioning
Ammunition teams include:
- Maneuver Ammunition & Missile
- Close Combat & Combat Ammunition
- Environmental and Explosives Safety
- Inventory Management, Plans & Analysis
- Ammunition Acquisition & Operations
PROGRAM MANAGER ENGINEER SYSTEMS provides full lifecycle support for Combat Engineer Systems, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Power Systems, Environmental Control Systems, Bulk Fuel Systems and Bulk Water Systems.
PROGRAM MANAGER LIGHT TACTICAL VEHICLES (LTV) fields and sustains safe, reliable, effective and supportable light tactical vehicles and trailer systems for Marines worldwide.
PROGRAM MANAGER MEDIUM/HEAVY TACTICAL VEHICLES (MHTV) manages the acquisition and life-cycle sustainment of MHTV systems to support the operating forces and their mission.
PROGRAM MANAGER SUPPLY & MAINTENANCE SYSTEMS provides a wide range of equipment and support including:
- Expeditionary Medical Systems (EMS)
- Combat Field Feeding
- Containers (S/CFF/C)
- General Purpose Tools and Test Systems - Calibration (GPTTS-C)
- Automatic Test Systems (ATS)
- Corrosion Prevention and Control (CPAC)
Source: U.S. Marine Corps, 2021 
Updated by Kristin Stiner, April 2023
Comments are closed.